Dr. Russell D. Moore
President, Southern Baptist Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission
Dear friends of Dr. Moore and Focus on the Family, On May 6th, Focus On The Family is presenting the new documentary “Irreplaceable” in 700+ theaters across the US for a one night event! “Irreplaceable” follows Tim Sisarich, former executive director of Focus on the Family New Zealand, as he explores the answers to two critical questions: “What is family?” and “Does family still matter in today’s society?” We believe “family” is in crisis.
- In America, there is one divorce every 13 seconds
- Half of all American children will witness the breakup of a parent's marriage
- Approximately one third of US children live without their fathers
- 85% of all youths in prison come from fatherless homes
- 80% of youth gang members come out of fatherless homes
PASTORS ONLY: We are also offering advance access to screen the film online for yourself and any other pastors you may know of for the purposes of empowering leaders to endorse the content of the film. Pastors may request access by emailing Bob Guillemette at email@example.com.
Tickets are available at participating theater box offices and online at www.FathomEvents.com. For a complete list of theater locations and prices, visit the Fathom Events website (theaters and participants are subject to change).